This technology consulting company located in the financial district of Boston is urgently seeking a mid to senior level Linux Systems Administrator to join their team. Familiarity with Linux operating systems on the server and desktop side of the spectrum are required. This will be a full-time, on-site role where you will experience the opportunity to partake in regular project work and build up your skill set on a variety of cutting edge technologies.
Linux, Systems Administrator, Red Hat, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, Solaris, Unix, VMWare, Virtualization, Databases, PostgreSQL, Automation, Scripting, Programming, Puppet, Chef, CF Engine, Bash, Perl, Python, Shell, Cisco
- 3+ years' experience with Linux and/or Unix Administrator (Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, Solaris, OpenBSD, SmartOSD)
- Experience with Automation Deployment Tools is a huge plus (Puppet, Chef, CF Engine)
- Ability to script in at least one language (Perl, PHP, Python, Java, Bash, Shell)
- 3+ years' experience in a virtualized environment (VMWare, Xen, Hyper-V)
- Experience with databases (MySQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL)
- Basic Networking experience (Cisco preferred)