Provider (MD/DO, Mid-Level)—Bunker Hill, IN
If you answered yes to the questions above, read on!
- Would you like to be part of a new practice concept where you can make an impact?
- Would you like to go to work knowing your time will be spent treating patients, not dealing with insurance companies?
- Do you have a passion for preventative medicine and promoting wellness?
Novia CareClinics is seeking a Provider to work part time within an employer based clinic in Bunker Hill, IN. The Provider is responsible for providing primary care medical services for the employees and dependents of the organization. In addition, the Provider is also asked to work with Novia to promote wellness programs that will serve to educate the patient population and assist them in making healthy lifestyle choices.
Hours: (Can be flexible)
There is no appointment setting, no billing, and no insurance paperwork—allowing you to spend more time focusing on the patient!
- Take a proactive approach to healthcare by providing quality of care for all patients.
- Raise the bar by adhering to the highest standards of medical practice, ethics and professionalism at all times.
- Assist Novia CareClinics in implementing, promoting, and evaluating wellness programs set in the clinics.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Graduate from an accredited medical school, Nurse Practitioner Program, or Physician’s Assistant Program.
- A valid Indiana Medical License or a valid Indiana Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant License.
- Professional clinical experience in one or more of the following areas of practice; Family Medicine, General Medicine, Internal Medicine, Preventative Medicine.
- Board certification or eligibility in Family Practice, Internal Medicine or Preventative Medicine strongly preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
This opportunity offers a very competitive salary as well as employer paid liability insurance and competitive benefits package.
Novia CareClinics, LLC - 10 months ago