Engineering Disciplines: Civil Engineer, Sales Engineer, Structural Engineer
[This position is listed at Vicksburg, MS due to proximity to the US Army Corp of Engineers, but the position will require travel so relocation will not be required]
LandmarkTM Earth Solutions, Incorporated, a subsidiary of Leggett & Platt, Incorporated, is pleased to announce an immediate opening for a National Product Manager - Rapid Deployment Structures.
LandmarkTM Earth Solutions is focused on the development and commercialization of branded, proprietary civil engineering products for a variety of applications. We are committed to technical excellence and pushing the boundaries in creating resource efficient solutions for the geotechnical/environmental challenges facing todays engineers and designers.
The National Product Manager - Rapid Deployment Structures will play a critical role in the market development and successful commercialization of new products for applications in: emergency flood control; levee construction, repair, and elevation; earth stabilization and reinforcement; security and force protection; structural civil engineering; and humanitarian housing. Responsibilities will include:
Minimum qualifications for this position include experience in the selection, design, specification, and use of the types of civil engineering products listed above; in construction and personnel management related to these product lines; and significant knowledge of and experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR). This experience must be with a national or international governmental or military engineering organization, national/international private engineering firm, or national/international manufacturer. A Bachelors degree in Engineering and a Professional Engineering license is desired. Prior military engineering experience and/or experience with the US Army Corps of Engineers as a senior commissioned officer is highly desirable.
- Overall general management responsibility for the companys civil engineering product lines for the above listed applications, including: manufacturing, distribution, warehousing, logistics, sales, marketing and financial reporting.
- Conceiving, proposing and executing comprehensive sales & marketing strategies for assigned product lines, including the development of sales plans and programs, advertising initiatives, public relations campaigns, recommended personnel structures, and product testing regimens.
- Interacting with national and international agencies and organizations such as the US Army Corps of Engineers, FEMA, the Defense Logistic Agency, USAID, and the Red Cross to promote the companys products and technologies, obtain agency approvals, and secure sales contracts with these agencies.
- Engaging state and local agencies such as state Departments of Transportation, levee districts, county road districts, and municipal agencies to promote the companys product lines.
- Leading product development efforts for products related to the above applications.
How to Apply:
Please visit our careers page by following the link below or by clicking the Careers tab on www.leggett.com
EngineerJobs.com - 3 years ago
That spring in your step after a good night's sleep may be there courtesy of Leggett & Platt (L&P) -- the pioneer of steel coil...