Responsible for demonstrating excellent customer service in accordance with the U.S. Bank Service Advantage Core Values. Incumbent is a service and support representative functioning as the primary, daily contact for Community Private Banking customers and U.S. Bank. Working within delegated authority and/or standard department guidelines, incumbent handles day-to-day client calls, transactions and problem resolution, escalating items beyond specified authority to the assigned Relationship Manager. Responsible for processing consumer account openings and credit requests according to bank and regulatory guidelines by gathering and reviewing the necessary documentation and information within designated time frames. Works proactively to identify potential problems, compliance issues, or fraud to maximize client satisfaction and encourage expansion of the relationship.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008.
Your Career is Here.
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of experience in financial services industry
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and problem resolution skills
- Advanced knowledge of departmental and bank products and services
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Strong ability to understand departmental procedures and systems to operate with limited supervision
U.S. Bank - 20 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...