Hennepin County Medical Center (HCMC) offers employment opportunities in a variety of settings, including our downtown Minneapolis hospital and clinics, and neighborhood clinics throughout the metro area. We are committed to creating a culturally competent and inclusive work and care environment for patients, families, and staff, and we encourage interested applicants with bilingual and bicultural skills to apply for positions at HCMC.
This is a Temporary full-time position for approximately 6 - 7 months that will assist the Employment function with full-cycle recruitment for patient care and patient care suport positions.
- Proactive sourcing of qualified candidates.
- Reviewing candidates for appropriate qualifications and conduct screening interviews.
- Documentation of recruitment via Peoplesoft Recruiting System.
- Conducting preliminary/initial interview and background checks of candidates in a professional manner consistent with applicable policies and regulations.
- Verifying that all licensure, certification, registration, and education requirements have been met by the candidates.
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field;
- A minimum of 5 years of recruitment experience
- An approved equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 2 years experience managing requisitions and recruitments using PeopleSoft Recruiting Solutions.
- Excellent skills utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite, as well as Microsoft Outlook for email.
- Prior experience recruiting in a healthcare environment.
- PHR or SPHR certification.
You've made the right choice in considering Hennepin County Medical Center for your employment! HCMC offers a wealth of opportunities for our ever-changing population and is a place you'll feel challenged, rewarded, and appreciated. We are dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for both current and future employees, who want to make an impact in our patients' lives. Thanks for choosing HCMC!
HCMC has the following Success Factors that apply to all our employees to ensure competency. They are: exhibits accountability, demonstrates ethics and trustworthiness, delivers customer service, embraces differences, uses resources wisely, communicates clearly, builds and strengthens relationships, champions change and seeks continuous growth. Employees must be able to demonstrate competency in these areas.
Please Note: external applicants selected for an interview with Hennepin County Medical Center must provide data for a Criminal Background Study. Offers of employment from Hennepin County Medical Center are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background studies.
Hennepin County Medical Center - 2 years ago