Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides
information management services that help organizations
lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing
their physical and digital data. The company's solutions
enable customers to protect and better use their
information—regardless of its format, location or
lifecycle stage—so they can optimize their business and
ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery.
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of
information assets, including business records,
electronic files, medical data, emails and more for
organizations around the world. Visit
www.ironmountain.com or follow the company on Twitter at
www.twitter.com/IronMountainInc for more information.
We are currently recruiting for a Courier CDL B for our
We currently have an opening for a CDL CLASS B local
route driver. This Full-Time 1st shift position - we
have a late model fleet with comprehensive vehicle
maintenance and we pay by the hour – not by the mile.
• This position has the responsibility for driving a
company CDL vehicle and transporting customer material
from customer and Iron Mountain locations.
• Loading and unloading a truck through a variety of
• Using wireless scanning technology.
• Preparing some paperwork.
• Performing the delivery/pick-up of customer material
in a courteous, efficient and professional manner.
Requirements for this position include:
• Qualified applicants will be able to demonstrate
• 1+ years experience route transportation experience is
• Applicants should be computer proficient, able to
complete paperwork accurately and completely and
understand the importance of detail and accuracy.
• Strong customer service and ability to communicate
verbally with customers in a professional manner.
• Ability to adhere to and enforce all security
• Able to lift material up to 70 pounds; able to use
tools to maneuver.
• You must be at least 21 years old with a valid CLASS B
CDL driver’s license and a good driving record and be
able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening,
a background check and a DOT physical.
At this time, we are considering only local candidates
who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No
agencies or phone calls please. Only those candidates
whose experience best meets our requirements will be
Iron Mountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Iron Mountain - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
You think you have a mountain of paperwork to deal with? Iron Mountain is one of the world's largest records storage and information...