Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Do you have strong clinical skills and are you compassionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Springhurst Heatlh Campus , a dynamic and innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility in Greenfield, Indiana , is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who has a compassionate commitment to the elderly and to providing outstanding customer service to join the team as our Certified Resident Care Associate .
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must have current, unencumbered, state CNA license (must be able to provide all necessary documentation)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must love the elderly!
- Long Term Care experience preferred
- Compassionate commitment to customer service is a must
- Strong clinical skills
- Ability to read, write and follow written and oral instructions
- Able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition and ability to make independent decisions when warranted
- Must be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members and the general public
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service-focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare...