This position leads and manages the day-to-day operational and administrative concerns of the Medical Group practice at the Sandy OB-GYN clinic and AV Midwifery Clinic, including coordinating overall facility maintenance. Motivates staff to provide quality, patient-focused care. Accountable for personnel actions including interviewing, hiring, training, development, performance evaluations, and discipline of direct reports
This position manages a five provider physician office, coordinatates Mental Health Integration providers, and leads the Medical Home/Personalized Primary Care development process.
Develops work schedules for clinic employees. Effectively manages fiscal to include preparation of operating and capital budgets with an emphasis on meeting predetermined budget objectives. Maintains, reviews, and revises clinic policies and procedures. Communicates and motivates staff to comply with policy and procedure decisions. Strengthens and maintains good working relationships with the medical providers in the clinic to ensure collaboration and physician engagement at the clinic and within the system. Candidate must be a dynamic leader that is able to gain trust and respect of the physicians, staff, and peers. This person must be able to delegate tasks as needed and utilize resources available to maximize efficiency.
Entry Rate: $19.80
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: Full-time, Monday through Friday
Department: Sandy OB-GYN Clinic and AV Midwifery Clinic.
- Three or more years of direct supervisory experience
- Four or more years of experience in a medical office setting
- Strong computer skills - Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and advanced computer applications including database and presentation software
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal relations skills
- Demonstrated leadership, personal and professional ethics and an ability to inspire and motivate others
- Previous experience developing relationships with physicians
- Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Seeing, Speaking
- Two or more years of work experience in a OB-GYN or Midwifery Clinic highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree obtained through an accredited institution in Business, Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Economics, Accounting, or Nursing
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 20 months ago