DuPont is a global Fortune 100 company, operating in 70 countries today. We are looking for people who have a passion for delivering innovative, sustainable solutions that meet our customer needs for a better, healthier, safer life.
DuPont is seeking General Mechanics to work at the Louisville Plant, a chemical manufacturing facility located in Louisville, Kentucky. The site is a supporting operation within the DuPont Chemicals and Fluoroproducts production, supporting the Electronics and Communications businesses.
This position repairs and maintains machinery using hand tools, power tools, & precision measuring and testing instruments. Engages in rebuilding, repairing, and maintaining a variety of machines and equipment. Maintains safety standards at all times and initiates and follows emergency procedures when necessary. The site is a 24/7 operation.
All applicants must successfully complete onsite assessments to be considered for the role.
Relocation and or travel assistance for assessments is not offered for this opportunity.
DuPont offers an exciting place to work where thousands of innovations are introduced every year. You will have opportunities for growth through involvement in various dynamic industries from high-tech to high-performance; including agriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation, and apparel.
At DuPont, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join DuPont and discover The miracles of science™.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer.
DuPont is an E-Verify employer.
Minimum Skills / Qualifications required:
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have previous experience maintaining and repairing industrial machinery
- Must be willing and able to work a rotating shift schedule
- Must be willing and able to work overtime including holidays, weekends and on short notice call in(s) as required
- Valid Driver's license
- Must be able to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office tools
- Must be willing and able to wear appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) including acid suit & respirator to work in varying high hazard level environments
- 3 years or more of high hazard plant, manufacturing or industrial experience as a mechanic
- Additional degree beyond High School (Associate, Bachelor, etc.) from an accredited program
- 2 year Chemical Operator Certificate
North America-USA-Kentucky-LOUISVILLE WORKS PLANT [DUPONT(4131)
High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
DuPont - 14 months ago
E. I. du Pont de Nemours (also known simply as DuPont) wants to coat your car, feed your crops, and decrease your dependence on fossil...