Over the past 30 years, DISH has built a talented group of leaders and support teams at its corporate headquarters in Englewood, Colorado. As the company continues to develop, offering new products and services to an increasing customer base, it looks to recruit outstanding candidates capable to turning ideas and strategies into world-class results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Business Analyst will be in a key role for shaping the strategy of the Ad Sales needs of Dish Network by ensuring a new and improved Point of Sale and Trafficking System. In addition, during the business transformation maintaining positive business relationships throughout the business community and IT, consistently demonstrating a thorough understanding of the customer's business, their processes, and their priorities. You will meet with a broad range of users to capture their decision support requirements.
Primary Responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Documenting and providing technical requirements for the implementation needed for a successful migration to the new ad sales systems.
- Work with the business partners to identify their requirements and produce specifications and clearly designed documents that show implementation of those specifications.
- Become a subject matter expert on the current business processes in place to adequately illustrate and document the gaps in the new process for further analysis and understanding.
- Work with vendors to deliver requirements crucial for implementation in order to have a successful launch.
- Deliver the project status and key milestones to multiple groups and be ready to provide resolution to outstanding items going forward.
- Providing functional and technical support to business and IT customers, for existing and future IT data warehouse and business intelligence systems.
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
A successful Business Analyst will have the following:
- Bachelors degree (B.A.) and/or related experience in large scale projects and implementation.
- Strong attention to detail, time management, decision-making and organization skills; sense of urgency, excellent follow-through and ability to handle multiple priorities concurrently.
- Experience working on data warehouse projects, subject areas with Ad Sales a plus.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of requirements gathering and process flow analysis
- Strong inter-personal skills, written and verbal communication, facilitation, conflict resolution skills, superior communication skills with a focus on providing customer service excellence to all clients. Experience eliciting, deriving and documenting requirements at multiple levels (business, system, technical), using multiple methodologies, across complex projects that impact multiple systems and business teams.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in the following: MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio.
DISH - 2 years ago
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...