This is a staffing position working with Xerox Corp. with the possibility of being hired.
- Provides complete support coverage for Xerox equipment in order to maintain the highest possible uptime for the customer.
- Demonstrate the required product proficiency by successfully completing the product training
- Serve as the primary customer contact for all maintenance, productivity, and supply inventories of assigned equipment
- Perform equipment operation (printing, scanning, copying) to deliver finished documents as required including use of finishing devices
- Support download & installation of printer drivers for end-users of network connected products (as required)
- Proactively manage consumables and supplies replacement as required. Complete customer inventory reporting as required
- Conduct site inventory audits on a regular/monthly basis
- Provide customer training on assigned products to improve end user knowledge of equipment functionality
- Maintain equipment log and provide reporting as required
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance services to maximize equipment uptime and performance.
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Must have reliable, dependable transportation
- Ability to work overtime on an occasional basis
- Contractor must agree to comply with all security arrangements required by the customer.
- Must pass DMV check (less than 2 point in last 3 years)
- Must pass Background check (no felonies within last 7 years, no Misd in last 3 years)
- Must pass Drug screening
- Experience or formal training in AC-DC electrical/electronics required. Must have functional knowledge of application of a multi-meter
- Field experience as a technician working with business technology such as PCs, network connected printers and networked FAX equipment
- Experience with Xerox printers, MFD's or Copiers helpful but not mandatory
- Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: A+ or N+ certification