Under the direction of Senior Lending Staff, provides assistance to the Lending Department by performing the following duties. This position requires a sound knowledge of established procedures, methods and practices. Expected to handle specialized processing work of an advanced nature. Duties include:
- Processes Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) renewals.
- Performs loan support duties of complex variety such as charged-off accounts, participations and commercial loan accounts.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Answers telephone and directs customers to bank officers and staff.
- Monitors visitor access and issues security passes when required.
- Responds to customer inquiries including payment questions, payoffs and loan values.
- Completes preliminary underwriting per guidelines and policies by reviewing the credit report and analyzing the loan application file.
- Calls or writes credit bureau and employer to verify accuracy of information.
- Provides support to loan officers in closing a loan by entering information into computer database and by generating and assisting customer in completing all required documentation and disclosures.
Qualified candidates will have an Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or two or more years related experience and/or training in a loan department.
First International Bank & Trust - 18 months ago