Posting Job Title: Coord, Billing
Requisition #: 138554BR
Posting Location: United States - Ohio - Columbus
Area of Interest: Information Technology Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
About Time Warner Cable
Time Warner Cable is the second-largest cable operator in the U.S., with technologically advanced, well-clustered systems located mainly in five geographic areas - New York State (including New York City), the Carolinas, Ohio, southern California (including Los Angeles) and Texas. Time Warner Cable serves more than 14 million customers who subscribe to one or more of its video, high-speed data and voice services. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers a suite of phone, Internet, Ethernet and cable television services to businesses of all sizes. Time Warner Cable Media Sales, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions that are targeted and affordable. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com and www.twcmediasales.com.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, pension, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and discounted services for employees who reside in a Time Warner Cable service area.
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a ICOMS Billing Production Coordinator for our IT department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The primary purpose of this position is to implement the billing production tasks including, but not limited to, changes surrounding rates, collections, taxes, messages, and operational changes such as order entry workflows and billing system parameters. Position is responsible for ensuring accuracy of data entry into the billing system based on approved change requests.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Implement rates, packages, and service codes changes.
- Execute rate associated changes such as pre-requisites, service code descriptions, security resources and SVPs.
- Apply operational changes into the billing system including, but not limited to, billing system parameters, work order reasons and order entry workflow changes.
- Implement messaging requests.
- Execute collection related and tax related changes in the billing system.
- Perform user acceptance testing as required.
- Input mappings into the Enterprise Data Warehouse application.
- Enter accurate data into billing system based on approved change requests.
- Research and resolve requests (tickets) from end users and market representatives that relate to user and customer billing issues.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned by management.
- Knowledge of all ICOMS Billing system components and modules.
- Utilize database reporting tools, queries and Microsoft Office products.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must have the ability to support multiple initiatives in a fast rapid environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and produce work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and establish and adhere to timelines.
- Must possess excellent proofreading skills.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
FCC Unit_TWC: 0534
- The physical demands described here are those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is: Regularly required to talk and hear; Frequently required to sit, stand and bend at the knee and waist and walk; Required to use hand to type, handle objects and paperwork; Required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder; Required to use close vision and be able to focus. Finally, the employee generally works in an indoor office environment; overtime may be required.
Controlling Establishment ID: 00026 - Columbus Olentangy
Time Warner Cable - 10 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...