As a Network/IT Administrator, you will support the fast growth of Urban Compass's office. Your early responsibilities will mostly focus on supporting our small wired and wireless network. Your first task will be to expand it, make it more robust and add additional features (i.e. firewall, VPN).
- Demonstrable skills and proficiency with Mac OS devices
- Network Admin experience is a big plus
- Eager to learn and expand your role
- Proactive attitude, loves to work in a fast paced environment where the toolset is continuously evolving
- Manage the wired and wireless network of an office that is growing to 50 people
- Manage the distribution of hardware to new employees, including Mac laptops, Chrome Books and Chrome Boxes, and Android and Apple mobile devices
- Support configuration and installation of approved software on employees devices
- Support the office's VOIP telephone system
- Support our static website and apply minor edits as required by the team's growth
Urban Compass - 10 months ago
Urban Compass is a non-profit organization that strives to reach underserved urban youth, and to show them that a world of possibility for a...