Join our Team!
Room Attendant Job Summary:
Here’s your opportunity to “Work on the bright side ® ”! La Quinta Inns & Suites ® , a leader in the hospitality industry, is searching for an individual who has an eye for cleanliness and takes pride in what they do. This position is primarily responsible for cleaning public areas, guest rooms and bathrooms. Other duties include stocking supply carts, room deep-cleaning projects and assisting with other duties as needed. Our Room attendants are measured by the amount of time it takes to complete their assigned rooms, the quality of their work and other company goals. The ideal candidate will be a flexible team player who wants to be the bright spot in our customer’s day. Other key duties include:
· Replenish guest rooms and baths with amenities, supplies, and linen and terry in accordance to standards.
· Inspect room for repairs or fixtures that are not working properly, replace batteries, light bulbs, etc.
· Report request for repairs to supervisor or maintenance department in accordance with hotel procedures.
· After cleaning each room and bath, report room status to front desk.
If you are a hard worker who is detail oriented and have general knowledge of cleaning chemicals and how to safely use them, then this is your opportunity to grow and become part of the La Quinta family. Individuals with previous housekeeping or cleaning experience are preferred.
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements:
· Must be able to lift 25 – 50 lbs.
· Must be able to spend the majority of the day walking, twisting, bending, pushing/pulling and kneeling while cleaning.
· Strong attention to detail required.
· Must be able to follow written and verbal directions.
· Previous housekeeping or cleaning experience preferred.
· Must be flexible in hours and days worked.
· Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions.
La Quinta Inns & Suites - 19 months ago
La Quinta...Spanish for "Next to Denny's?" LQ Management is owner of the La Quinta (which is Spanish for the villa)...