SR. STATISTICIAN (BANK) (USA)-713125
Senior Statistician position with Capital One Services, LLC in Richmond, VA; Multiple positions available:
- Apply mathematical and statistical methods to collect, organize, interpret, and summarize econometric data in order to assist in decision- making and support the development of business strategy.
- Perform statistical data mining, modeling, testing, analysis, and forecasting of various econometric factors affecting performance of a product or business line utilizing linear and logistic regression and experimental design, as well as programming languages including SAS, SQL, and R to process large amounts of data and perform qualitative and quantitative data analysis and reporting.
- Utilize Windows and GIS tools in data and statistical analysis.
- Assess data quality, prepare data for processing, build and monitor statistical models, identify relationships and trends in econometric data, and analyze and interpret statistical data to support business decisions.
- Identify opportunities to apply statistics to improve business performance.
- Prepare presentations of complex statistical concepts and research results to non-statistical audience.
The position requires a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Science, or a related quantitative analytical field and the following skill set through formal education or experience: statistical modeling; qualitative and quantitative data analysis and reporting; linear and logistic regression; experimental design; SAS, SQL, R; GIS tools; Windows; presentation of complex statistical concepts and research results to non-statistical audience.
Must pass company’s analytical assessment.
Job : Strategy and Planning
Primary Location : United States-Virginia-Richmond-Richmond-West Creek 5 (12075)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : No
Job Posting :Unposting Date :
Capital One - 2 years ago
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...