Assistant MDS (Minimum Data Set) Coordinator
Job Number: 63706a
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Sylvan Health Systems located in Clearwater, FL!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Brookdale Senior Living is the industry’s leading provider of a full spectrum of senior living accommodations and care services throughout the United States. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day in each of our more than 640 communities.
Immediate Opening: Assistant MDS Coordinator
Job Number: 63706a
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Sylvan Health Systems - 2770 Regency Oaks Boulevard; Clearwater, FL 33759
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/sylvan-health-center.aspx
Contact: Robin Mauro
The Assistant Minimum Data Set (MDS) Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, recording, updating, and monitoring all Minimum Data Set documentation required by state and other appropriate authorities.
Key responsibilities include:
* Developing and coordinating appropriate nursing care plan from MDS/RUG category
* Analyzing assessment data independently for complex patient problems and identifying early subtle changes that formulate RUG categories and effect patient care
* Evaluating effectiveness of nursing care plans and updating MDS/RAI process within completion guidelines
* Promptly responding to all emergency calls with approximate emergency intervention
* Providing care to residents including administration of treatments, medications, social, and emotional support
We seek the following general qualifications:
* Must have LPN or RN Licensure in the state of Florida
* Must have a minimum of 1 year experience or training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices
* Must have One plus year experience with PPS/CMS in a Medicare Nursing Home setting
* Previous experience as a supervisor in a hospital, nursing care community, or other related health care community is desired
* MDS 3.0 experience required
* Must have excellent technical and clinical assessment skills
* Must have good communication and documentation skills
* Must have a solid ability to interact and build relationships with elders
* Must have genuine compassion for elders and a dedication to enhancing their quality of life
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume to Robin Mauro at RMauro@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 63706a.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place
admin, administrative, administrative assistant, computer, coordinator, data, data entry, data processing, database, information, professional services, Clearwater, FL, Sun City Center, FL, Tampa, FL, Saint Petersburg, FL, Bradenton, FL, Brandon, FL, Pinellas Park, FL, Tampa Bay, FL, Sarasota, FL, Ellenton, FL, Riverview, FL, Valrico, FL, Plant City, FL, Palmetto, FL, Temple Terrace, FL
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 2 years ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...