West Virginia Wesleyan College is accepting applications for a full-time, 12-month, Mail Services Coordinator. The primary purpose of the Mail Services Coordinator is to direct operations of the Post Office and directly supervise part-time and student employees in accordance with the College’s policies and procedures.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
1. Responsible for mail pick-up at the downtown Buckhannon USPS Office
2. Prepares outbound mail for shipping
3. Ensures that Mail, including UPS and FedEx, is sorted and placed in proper mail boxes
4. Repair broken mail boxes and change combination on mail boxes as needed
5. Orders postage and stamps as needed, sell postage and stamps to students, faculty and staff
6. Responsible for Post Office accounting and preparing daily/monthly reports
7. Responsible for daily cash receipts and deposits at the Office of Student Accounts
8. Additional duties that may be required
A high school diploma; and one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience are required. The successful candidate should possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
Anyone interested in the position should submit a letter of interest, resume, and list of three references, by February 22, 2013, to the following.
West Virginia Wesleyan College - 17 months ago