Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - General
Job Title :
Type of Position:
High School diploma and/or Associate's degree/Vocational/Technical school; 0-3 years minimum work experience. Good communications and analytical skills; working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs. Position may require travel.
Must be able to obtain/maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
URS is seeking an Engineering Technician to provide support to our Dahlgren customer.
Responsibilities will include:
Perform all other duties/tasks assigned.
- Maintain inventory of diverse types of electronic and RF test equipment, e.g., oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, microwave components, time domain reflectometers, etc.
- Assess condition of test equipment and validate ability to meet performance specifications
- Validate equipment operation in a laboratory environment as a precursor to use in the field
- Track equipment calibration schedules and ensure equipment calibrations are current
- Assess need for equipment repair and assist in processes to accomplish necessary repairs
- Maintain equipment inventory list
URS Corporation - 15 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...