Responsible for management of in-store branch(es) including the leadership for sales, customer service, regulatory, policy and compliance, and facility management. Regularly and customarily directs the work of staff in the branch and exercises discretion and independent judgment in performing duties. Duties include people management, developing a customer centered branch environment, expert product/service knowledge, partnership with other areas of the company and retail store management, and may involve community involvement. Accountable for branch balance sheet and financial statements, and branch profit and loss.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two or more years of experience in sales, retail or banking environment, including sales management, customer experience and relationship management
- Minimum one year of supervisory experience
- Thorough knowledge of the bank's products and services
- Basic knowledge of regulatory, policy and compliance issues
- Good knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems
- Thorough knowledge of teller and platform functions
- Good analytical skills necessary to evaluate credit requests, prepare budgets and determine trends in a given marketplace
- Strong background in retail sales and sales management practices
- Ability to proactively solicit new business
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Working knowledge of employment practices
U.S. Bank - 2 years ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...