Auto req ID 8504BR
Job Title Associate Sales Manager
Business Unit Milgard Manufacturing
Job Posting Category Graduates - Masters
Country United States
Job Description Masco’s Graduate Leadership Program (GLP) is designed to provide top MBA or MS graduates the ability to assume high impact, leadership roles. Participants of the Graduate Leadership Program are provided challenging assignments and accelerated development through hands-on, strategic experiences. Participants are placed in leadership positions which match their interests and enable them to make immediate contributions. Working with our other leaders, you will learn the Masco Business System and apply your skills to help Masco “win” in the marketplace.
Participants also develop knowledge in the building products and services industry while creating competitive, breakthrough strategies. Upon completion, participants typically continue to take on more responsible positions within the Masco family of businesses.
To join Masco and experience great success as a GLP participant, you must meet these Requirements :
- MBA or MS degree
- Minimum of five years assignment related work experience
- Demonstrated leadership, decision making and communication skills
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales and interacting with top business unit sales leaders, this position will work within multiple business units and develop, measure performance and direct teams.
- Work with Business Unit Sales Manager, Teams and the Corporate Director of Sales to drive sales strategies beyond the core
- Provide direct leadership and tactical direction in assigned geographic regions for field sales representatives
- Manage a team of OS Reps at the business unit assigned. Responsible for driving sales budget, sales promotions, quarterly personnel reviews and sales events
- Participate in the development of the location budget, including assessment of the market, setting sales strategies, marketing plans and expense budgets
- Facilitate training programs for sales team
- Position will provide critical support for Milgard’s LAI items for sales growth
- Assist in the establishment of market channel strategies for regional geographies throughout assigned region
- Achieve targeted sales and gross margin dollars for assigned territory
- Assist in expansion of geographic territories, tactical activities, sales strategies, and develop marketing activities in conjunction with Senior Marketing Leader
- Implementation of sales programs, meeting the set goals developed with the Business Unit Sales Manager
J2W Category J2WMBA
Masco - 12 months ago
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...