Provides professional, competent, and prompt service to guests.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Report to work on time and in full uniform.
- Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management, which the associate is capable of performing.
- Each associate will be required to follow the rules as found in the Concord Hospitality Handbooks.
- Check station assigned to you prior to opening for cleanliness of tables, chairs, and floor proper set-up of salt and pepper, sugar, decoration, etc.
- Have necessary equipment to work with, including pen, side towel, corkscrew, etc. Do all necessary side work assigned.
- Attend menu class and or taste panel and be aware of daily specials, soups, drinks, and have knowledge of all menu items, their garnish, etc. Be prepared to answer questions from guests on items preparation, etc..
- Be able to handle floor station assigned to you, be active participant in scatter system using teamwork and consolidation to provide the guests in all stations.
- Follow procedure to take our guests order write legibly on check properly pre-ring check using modifiers, seat number, tables, etc.
- Follow procedures regarding proper service of all food items, food from expediter, etc.
- Know proper beverage, liquor and wine service.
- Be sure that tables in all stations are properly bussed through the meal. By dessert all condiments and dirty dishes and silverware should be cleared except table complement.
- When guests leave, bus and reset tables with attention to the following areas
a. table top dry and non-sticky, candles during required hours
b. sanitation of floor area and cushions, wipe areas thoroughly and pick up litter
c. table complements reset according to dining room procedure
d. reset table with appropriate china, glass, linen, and silver for each meal period
- When clearing and resetting tables, follow proper procedures for handling china glass and silver.
- Special attention should be made to finer points of service.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Must have current, or very recently prior, full-service high-end restaurant experience.