Will work in a plywood mill in various jobs.
1. move or lift heavy objects
2. use two way radio or mobile phone
3. maintain production or work records
4. examine products or work to verify conformance to specifications
5. clean rooms or work areas
6. clean equipment or machinery
7. sort manufacturing materials or products
8. load or unload materials into machinery
9. load, unload or stack containers, materials or products
10. measure, weigh or count products or materials
11. operate hoist, winch or hydraulic boom
12. perform safety inspections in manufacturing or industrial setting
13. use hand or power tools
14. attach or mark identification onto products or containers
Qualifications : Must have high school diploma or GED, ability to communicate in writing, working knowledge of mathe fundamentals, availabe to work any shift and ability to promote to machinery operator. Work experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
Benefits for this position
- Retirement plan
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Boise Cascade has more than a trickle of building materials. The company is North America's #2 manufacturer of laminated wood,...