The FMWRC mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
This position is located at the SPRAY PARK.
- Direct Deposit is required
- Social Security card is required
Sells tickets for sporting and special events.
tickets to a variety of entertainment and attractions on
and off the installation Provides customers with advice,
assistance and detailed information concerning seating for
events. Assists with special arrangements for disabled
Receives money, makes change, transacts credit and card
sales as necessary. Performs administrative duties such as
drafting correspondence, establishing maintaining records
and completing DARs, etc.
Work experience which includes cash
with the general public; and performing clerical functions
or related education.
Conditions of employment:
1. You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
2. E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
3. All required background check of AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained. Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) that will be initiated prior to appointment to a NAF position.
4. Social Security Card must be presented at time of appointment.
5. Work hours my involve weekend, weekdays, holidays, and night duty.
6. All applicants must complete a DA-Form 3433-1 (supplemental application form) as condition of employment. Our local website: http://sill-www.army.mil .
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the following competencies:
Customer Service and Minimum
Flexible employees are not entitled to benefits.
To successfully claim veteran's preference, your resume/supplemental data must clearly show your entitlement. Please review the information listed under the Other Requirements link on this announcement or review our on-line Job Application Kit.
The Department of the Army provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the servicing civilian personnel unit. Requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Refusal of a military spouse to participate in established recruitment procedures (e.g. interview, KSA's, where required, etc.) is considered a declination of employment and is a basis for termination of SEP entitlement for the current PCS of the sponsor. To claim Military Spouse Preference you must have been married to the sponsor prior to the reporting date on the orders. Your orders must be uploaded for proof. If your name is not stated on the orders, you must upload your marriage certificate for proof.
Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
The Department of Army Nonappropriated Fund Instrumentalities are an equal opportunity employer.
usajobs.gov - 9 months ago
The Army is a key component of the U.S. Armed Forces, providing expeditionary land forces wherever and whenever they are required. Working...