The Senior Sales Executive will manage one of our largest and fastest growing food service chain customers in the QSR channel with an approximately 7.0 million eq. case plan.
• Write Annual Business Plan (APB) for specific group of customers in order to forecast volume, revenue and expense.
• Conduct regular business reviews with customer in order to build and maintain strong relationships with key members of the customer's organization, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business, operational and/or personal value created for the customer by The Coca-Cola Company.
• Meet with senior level buyers in order to build relationships and gain their support and commitment to various initiatives/programs.
• Work with over 500 franchisees (with the help of account coordinator) to resolve customer issues, ensure accurate system linkage, marketing payments, and proactive program selling.
• Confirm your understanding of customers business needs, issues faced and opportunities with various customer buyers in order to develop viable solutions.
• Build business plan/solution and contingency plan in collaboration with the customer using information collected during the account discovery
• Solve issues that arise during execution in order to eliminate barriers.
• Activate The Coca-Cola Company System (e.g., cross-functional team members, segment resources) to develop and implement business plan/solution that meets customer needs and drive beverage category profit and volume, contributing to overall sales growth for the customers' entire business.
• Vision and strategic thinking to anticipate future needs and recommend business building ideas that will drive the business.
• Collaborate with cross functional team members (e.g. marketing, finance, operations)
• Interact with CAT, team ARTM and CMAPT process to develop programs to grow categories within customer base.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience:
At least 2 years of successful sales account management
Customer Focus, Communication, Strategic Thinking, Influencing and Analytical Thinking
• Understanding full package and product selling (CSD, Brewed Tea, Coffee, Bottled Beverages)
• Understanding of the Freestyle Platform
• Knowledge and understanding of the foodservice business
THIS POSITION DOES NOT OFFER RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
PLEASE ATTACHED RESUME AS WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT TO APPLY
Coca-Cola Refreshments is made up of the people who actually make, market and distribute happiness, in the form of great Coca-Cola products...