Responsible for all aspects of the Global Supply Management function for Distribution, Brokers, and Central Procurement. Considers Regional Leadership and other Functional Group input as the company Strategy is built and implemented. Responsible for managing, planning, analyzing and implementing supply chain strategies, activities, and negotiations in order to drive the metrics set by Senior Leadership. Responsible for building and implementing a strategy that consolidates and leverages all Distribution and Broker business for the Company. Will develop a Preferred Supplier List for the company that ensures continuity of supply and maximizes Sanmina Corps ability to make and retain money. Supports development of procedures and systems to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and streamline processes.
The primary responsibilities of this position include, but may not be limited to, the following:
To be considered for this position a candidate should possess and demonstrate the following skills, education, experience and characteristics:
- Global Lead for all Distribution, Broker, and Central Procurement activities.
- Consolidation of Distribution and Broker activity under one global entity.
- Engagement with Direct GSM Commodity Management and Regional Supply Management Teams to ensure Sanmina Corp properly leverages spend and drives the Lowest Cost option for the company, at the same time ensuring the proper approach is taken first and foremost for Sanmina Corp as a whole .
- Drives improvements in Payment Terms, Agility Penetration, and all areas considered essential in making and retaining money.
- Manages all Distribution Negotiation plans and oversees and controls all Broker engagements.
- Develops and Manages a global Preferred Supplier List for use by all Regions and Sites to direct material spend, leverage business, drive cost reduction, and improve terms.
- Coordinates and provides leadership and guidance to all personnel globally, engaging and leveraging regional teams to most effectively drive the profits of the company as a whole.
- Works with Senior Management throughout Sanmina Corp to provide leverage across regions and sites to ensure the company gets full cost benefit of global pricing.
- Bachelor degree.
- 10+ years of experience of engagement with Distribution and Brokers from the Commodity Management side of the business.
- In depth engagement and knowledge of supplier senior management.
- Track record of making and retaining money.
- History of managing and running supplier negotiations.
Sanmina-SCI Corporation - 19 months ago