As the world's premier measurement company, Agilent Technologies works in close collaboration with engineers, scientists, and researchers around the globe to meet the life sciences, chemical analysis, communications, and electronics challenges of today and tomorrow.
The Vacuum Products Division located in Lexington Massachusetts, USA and Torino, Italy, is part of the Agilent Technologies' Chemical Analysis Group. Vacuum Product produce and sell worldwide a wide range of high vacuum and Ultra High Vacuum pumps tailored to application in the Research, Mass Spectrometers, Nanotechnologies and Industrial market segments.
The Marketing Team located in Lexington Massachusetts, is recruiting a product manager for the Scroll pumps to complement the market segment managers team.
- Communicate and interact with the marketing segments managers and the sales teams covering specific target markets - to understand and address our customer needs around the globe.
- Investigate performance of existing competitor products and compare with our current and new coming products.
- Work with customers, market segment managers, vacuum application engineers to lead the definition and development of new product platform
- Conduct competitive analysis of products to determine product positioning, and identify customer needs
- Analyze/understand market trends and opportunities, customer business issues and solution requirements within the targeted market segments in order to define our product road map.
- Travel the world to present your results and educate both customers and the local Agilent teams about our Scroll pumps product line.
COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Geo Location: Lexington, MA or Torino Italy
- Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent plus a 5 -7 years relevant experience in Dry primary pumps.
- Proven oral and written communication skills, with fluency in English, and experience in writing scientific and project documentation.
- Highly experienced in Vacuum Technologies.
- Willingness to travel internationally to represent our solutions
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team and take leadership in project or product management.
- Experience in selling in a business to business environment or marketing of technical products to scientists.
Agilent - 3 years ago
Products from Agilent Technologies have a measurable effect on the scientific world. A leading maker of scientific testing equipment,...