Performs general clerical work that supports the Community Services Agency.
EEOC CODE: 60
GRADE: 35 Minimum Qualifications One (1) year of clerical experience; and graduated from an accredited high school or possess GED. (PROOF OF EDUCATION IS REQUIRED) Special Requirements Duties and Responsibilities 1. Performs a variety of routine clerical tasks, such as filing applications, forms, operating a copy machine, answering and routing calls.
2. Examines client cases for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
3. Obtains information or data to compile routine reports.
4. Greets clients and answer questions concerning Shelby County Community Services Agency policies and procedures.
5. Implements the application certification process.
6. Types or key data into an online database as needed.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities 1. Knowledge of business English and arithmetic.
2. Ability to follow directions, both oral and written.
3. Ability to deal with the public tactfully.
4. Ability to type and/or key-in information.
5. Ability to complete prescribed forms.
6. Ability to operate office equipment, such as calculator, typewriter, copier and computer.
Shelby County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, national origin or handicap status
Shelby County Government participates in E-Verify
Equal Opportunity Employer
Memphis and Shelby County Health Department - 2 years ago
Shelby County Health Care Corporation, dba Regional Medical Center at Memphis (The MED), provides a variety of health care services to the...