ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Coordinate and/or lead an Accounts Receivable, royalty, compliance, collections, audit, and/or communication project from conception to completion.
• Coordinate and/or lead an Accounts Receivable, royalty, compliance, collections, audit, and/or communication project from conception to completion.
• Prepare project time line to ensure project stays on track making sure all steps are completed per the time line.
• Communicate progress with leadership and all involved with the project.
• Maintain all paperwork required for the project.
• Setup meetings to review project progress and complete project roll out to all those affected to include training and documentation.
• ServiceMaster Objectives
• Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
• Results Orientations/Sense of Urgency
• Change Mastery
• Relationship Building/Sensitivity
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor degree and/or 3 years relevant experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...