Function: Services dealer customers by making consumer credit decisions and originating loans within established parameters.
1. Develops and maintains a comprehensive knowledge of the retail automotive industry, customer base, credit underwriting criteria and dealer lending practices.
2. Provides support to assigned relationship manager(s).
3. Develops and maintains effective relationships with dealer personnel.
4. Reviews loan applications against established credit criteria and bank policy and makes credit decision, in most cases, without management review. Exercises judgement and conducts limited negotiations with dealer personnel where appropriate.
5. Participates in sales calls with relationship manager as requested.
6. Performs recordkeeping and administrative duties as required.
7. Participates in projects and performs other duties as required.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience and a minimum of 3 years dealer lending experience. Prefer 5+ years dealer lending experience.
BBVA Compass - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
The needle of this Compass points south. Compass Bancshares is the holding company for Compass Bank, which does business as BBVA Compass....