Allianz Group is one of the largest and most renowned financial services providers in the world representing an international network of strong brands with first-class products. Above all, we strive for commitment to excellence in our daily business, in our relationships with customers, shareholders, employees and society. The Allianz Group serves more than 78 million customers in about 70 countries.
At Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America, we have built a team and a culture that are as innovative as our products, and we continue to grow because we help our employees to do the same. We believe that work should be rewarding, and that good work should be rewarded. We offer opportunity, and expect excellence. And we do this all with high ethical standards and a commitment to our community. If you are ready to grow, and if you want to be rewarded, Allianz is the place for you.
To promote Allianz products and services to Registered Reps within a specific territory, while developing and maintaining solid business relationships and adhering to the Allianz sales philosophy.
- Attain sales goal as articulated by your supervisor
- Attain a market share (as determined by IXI) in your territory consistent with Allianz goals
- Maintain appointment activities of at least 80% in our tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 broker/dealers
- Participate in targeted marketing campaigns
- Conduct regular CE workshops in your territory
Administration and Territory Management
- Update TeamPoint/MobilePoint weekly
- Prepare business plans as articulated by your supervisor
- Review business plans with District Director on a regular basis
- Act in compliance with FINRA, Insurance industry and Allianz policies and procedures
- Submit expenses for reimbursement on a timely basis consistent with Allianz expense policies
- Report to District Director daily
- Communicate trends and issues related to competition and our products to management.
- Participation in the weekly Hours of Power and other home-office training sessions
- 2 - 5 years of proven sales ability within the Financial Services industry
- Current FINRA Series 6 and 63 licenses
- Current State Life/Health/Annuity Insurance license
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Travel - Up to 80%
- Scheduling of Appointments and reporting of 7-day past and 21-day out calendar
- One-on-one meetings with Reps
- Implementation of Company programs
- Overcoming objections
- Day to day travel and entertainment expenses
Territory - W. PA area
MUST reside in Territory
Reference Code AZL-52050626-2
Why Allianz? We provide benefits for your career and life that are a cut above the rest. From day one, you are eligible for benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), annual paid leave and tuition assistance. In addition, after a designated period of time you are eligible for disability coverage, stock purchase program and much more.
For more information, please visit us on the Web at:
Allianz - 12 months ago
Together with its customers and sales partners, Allianz is one of the strongest financial communities with a presence in over 70 countries....