Riverside Research’s National Systems Directorate has an opening for a Configuration Management Specialist in the Melbourne Florida area.
• Provides configuration management planning
• Describes provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits
• Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software
• 8 – 10 years experience, with a working knowledge and familiarity with mature configuration management practices and procedures
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
In addition to responsibilities listed, the jobholder should expect to undertake other related duties as assigned.
Applicants considered for employment are subject to verification of security clearances and other background investigations.