SCO IS LOOKING FOR A WELL- QUALIFIED ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT!
The Assistant will assist with clerical and administrative functions of the B2H-LI program. Support the Waiver Service Provider (WSP) silo and WSP Director with administrative support.
- Enter into Gateway to Success overflow of client Service Summary forms
- Assist with the hiring process- reference checks, invitations to WSP information sessions and print resumes from job website
- Create flyers for programs and events and send out mass e-mails to WSP with approval of WSP Director
- Assist WSP Director with filing of documentation in WSP HR files and creating monthly calendar for crisis coverage, late night and training
- Maintenance and security of active and closed client case records
- Assist QI staff with completion of client surveys
- Deliver and obtain mail to and from main building
- Operate phone system, fax and photocopying materials as needed.
- Schedule staff use of agency vehicles
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual events to enhance the social skills for the children enrolled in the program. Ex: Monthly Planned Respite activities and Annual Fall Festival
- Other assignments designated by Office Manager and/or Program Directors
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QULIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
Education/Degree: High School Diploma required, College preferred.
Years of Experience: Minimum 5 years experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft, Power Point, Excel and Word.
- Ability to multi-task and good organizational/communication skills.
- Acceptable clearance checks for State Central Register, Driver License and Fingerprinting as required by the program.
- Compliance with health regulations for physical / mantoux testing.
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish)
- Proficiency in the use of the computer is essential. Must have at least basic knowledge of Microsoft, Lotus Notes and Excel Spreadsheets.
- New York State Drivers License is required.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO FURTHER INQUIRE ABOUT THE POSITION ABOVE PLEASE SEND A COPY OF YOUR COVER LETTER INDICATING YOUR POSITION OF INTEREST ALONGSIDE A RESUME TO THE INDIVIDUAL LISTED BELOW VIA FAX OR EMAIL:
Name/Title: Susan Guzman
SCO Family of Services - 2 years ago