Celebrate Caring at River Ridge Care and Rehabilitation Center, a SunBridge Healthcare affiliate. We're seeking a Business Office Manager at our 119-bed center, located in Twin Falls, ID.
In this role you will be responsible for all Accounts Receivable activities including private billing, Medicaid, Medicare insurance billing, Census, Resident Trust and Ancillary input. Other responsibilities include meeting with new admissions; collecting and inputting demographic and financial information; resolve billing inquiries with residents and/or responsible parties; private billing and collections i.e. prepare, review and send private statements; and maintain delinquent A/R with Administrator as well as achieve targeted days in A/R.
This position will post and balance census, cash receipts, charges and adjustments on a daily basis and submit month end balances to Corporate Office. In addition, you may supervise Reception, Accounts Payable and Payroll functions, along with assisting in recruiting, selecting and training efforts for administrative and accounting personnel as necessary.
Job Requirements :
accounting or related fields preferred. Extensive and exceptional industry experience
- Associates degree from a community college or technical school or a Bachelors degree in
may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Two years in a healthcare billing. Such as experience with Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial insurance and Managed Care billing.
- Long-term care related experience and management/supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to understand and implement healthcare reimbursement, billing and accounting
We value our employees. That’s why we offer quality benefits to you and your family. You can select from among the following options to create the plan that’s right for you.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the a bility to handle multiple tasks in fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, experience with Point Click Care, PCC a plus.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Life insurance for you and your dependents
Long and short-term disability
Paid time off and holidays
Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
Employee assistance program
MetLaw Hyatt legal service and
MetLife additional voluntary benefits
PerkSpot employee discount program
Dell employee purchase program
Verizon employee discount program
SunBridge Healthcare offers equal opportunity employment in drug-free workplaces.
Manager/Supervisor Telephone :
SunBridge Healthcare - 11 months ago
SunBridge Healthcare and its affiliates provide short-term care and rehabilitation, long-term residential skilled care and healthcare servic...