Spirit Airlines Maintenance Operations is seeking a professional Supervisor to lead its ACY line maintenance team. This position leads, provides guidance and resources to Mechanics to ensure maintenance is performed in a safe, efficiently and timely.
- Provide direction to Mechanics ensuring a team focus is present and maintained.
- Coordinate with each shift as required to ensure workflow continuity.
- Provide guidance and oversight ensuring Mechanics coordinate and execute daily planned maintenance.
- Work collectively with Mechanics to ensure maintenance is accomplished in compliance with Company policies and manuals.
- Ensure Mechanics are highly training and effective.
- Ensure Mechanics are continuously surfacing and resolving issues that prevent the performance of work from being performed efficiently.
- Continuously improve the performance and readiness of the maintenance station.
- 5-10 years commercial aircraft maintenance experience required.
- 3-5 years of commercial aviation maintenance team leadership.
- 2-3 years of hands on leadership with the A320 Family of aircraft preferred.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence.
- Must have a current A&P license.
- Experienced and current on FAA certification of parts and material.
- Must be able to quickly analyze and improve line maintenance work flow.
- Must be able to effectively present ideas to the Manager - Aircraft Maintenance.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with subordinates, peers and vendors.
- Must demonstrate the ability to use and adapt to standard MS computer software and various web applications.
- Ability to drive, lead and develop Mechanics and Technicians.
- Ability to read wire diagrams and disseminate various levels of work instruction related to line maintenance and aircraft modification.
- Must have a valid Passport
- Must be willing to support aircraft at remote locations and countries
- Must be flexible to work various shifts
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs routinely.
Spirit Airlines - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ: SAVE) is the ultra-low cost airline of the Americas and Home of the Bare Fare. Spirit’s fares are unbundled;...