TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST II ( Help Desk / Computer Support )
Brentwood, TN 37027
Outstanding career opportunity with Brookdale Senior Living!
Largest Senior Living Provider in the United States.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST:
- Bachelor's degree, Computer Science field is preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience providing 1st & 2nd Level Help Desk support in a desktop computing environment
- Experience in desktop applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience supporting software including computer utility programs, desktop management, antivirus and other desktop maintenance and troubleshooting software
- Experience remotely troubleshooting hardware including hard drives, power supplies, storage devices, modems, printers and other peripherals
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, managing time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and within established timeframes
- High motivation and commitment to quality and customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Assists Brookdale associates who are having computer related problems. Key responsibilities include call handling, call tracking, problem diagnosis, resolution & escalation, working with other IT teams to understand specific applications and systems, education of end user services in specific application areas. This position provides the first level of support to the user community and is a technical reference for others in End User Services group. Incumbent may assist in project execution activities.
Brookdale Senior Living, 111 Westwood Place, Suite 200, Brentwood, TN 37027
Brookdale Senior Living is the nation's leading operator of Senior Housing Communities with over 550 locations in 36 states. We are a fast growing, publicly traded company with a rich 25 year heritage of senior housing expertise. For more information on Brookdale Senior Living visit the following link: www.brookdaleliving.com
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY:
Apply Online: www.brookdalecareers.com
Job ID: TSSIIbTN110110
"Brookdale Senior Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer operating under an affirmative action plan."
HomeCareCareers.com - 3 years ago