Provides direct supervision to Customer Support department to provide initial over-the-phone product support to clients. Utilizes product knowledge to successfully and accurately define clients’ technical issues in order to escalate to appropriate support department to restore the client to a fully functional status, while using customer interaction to strengthen client relationships.
- Schedules Customer Support Reps in order to guarantee 24/7 coverage of incoming calls.
- Relays basic company product and services information to Customer Support Reps in order to keep department abreast of all new and updated products.
- Answers incoming calls from customers in a timely manner, and creates work orders regarding the nature of the issue customer is experiencing, and determines correct support queue to submit the work order to.
- Researches customer problem/issue to increase personal knowledge and basic familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest caliber of support possible.
- Monitors the call tracking system for application calls and returns calls in a timely manner.
- Answers incoming calls and transfers calls to the appropriate party.
- Receives calls from the in-house lines and answers questions for in-house customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of six years of experience in a related field. Previous leadership experience required; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Supervises daily activities of employees doing the same or similar tasks. Responsible for coaching and discipline of employees. Assists subordinates with difficult inquiries or problems. May perform duties of the actual job along with subordinates. Has problem-solving capabilities and a demonstrated advanced knowledge of field.
- Able to provide excellent customer service to clients.
- Excellent knowledge of company products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership, organizational, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Able to effectively manage scheduling for 24/7 Customer Support.
- Able to keep abreast of updates and additions to company products, services, and product features.
- Typical office setting with environmentally controlled conditions.
- Able to work extended hours as business needs dictate.
COMPANY CONFORMANCE STATEMENT
In performance of their respective responsibilities, all employees of Jack Henry and Associates are expected to:
- Complete quality work within deadlines.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Communicate and coordinate work efforts with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attend work regularly based on the assigned schedule.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Jack Henry - 22 months ago
Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) provides integrated in-house and outsourced software systems for data processing to some 12,000 banks,...