Awarded 2011 Company of the Year by Nashville Technology Council
Inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list making Qualifacts the top behavioral health EHR provider on this exclusive ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies
Recent Grads encouraged to apply!
Qualifacts Systems is a fast-growing healthcare technology company located in downtown Nashville. We are the largest provider of Software-as-a-Service and web-based Electronic Health Records for the behavioral health and human services market.
The company culture is a blend of the pace and excitement of a start-up with the intensity of a growing healthcare company solving national issues. There is a pervasive sense that the work we do is making a big impact in the lives of our customers and those they serve.
Working at Qualifacts means constantly being challenged to learn and grow in a great environment.
About the Position
As a Business Analyst you will solicit, understand, and document the customer's business requirements for our product, CareLogic. You will also work with developers to create the functional specifications that meet those requirements, serve as a subject matter expert to the developers building those functions, and work with the QA team to test the developed functionality. This role works closely with other BAs, Project Managers, Developers, Technical Writers and Testers through each stage of the application and also demonstrates both existing and new functionality to the customer's business team and project sponsors.
You will also:
- Deliver precise functional specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping to clients and development staff
- Be responsible for direct interaction with clients including, but not limited to designing and implementing processes and articulating the definition of Qualifact’s software products
- Gather requirements and help build specs for development
- Conduct gap analysis between application and stated RFP requirements and collaborate with PMs and Developers to estimate project impact
- Work with Development, QA and Training teams to communicate the desired functionality changes
- Demonstrate the change to the customer and encourage them to explore the new feature as part of the certification process
Who We Are Looking For
- Recent college graduates or candidates with entry-level to mid-level experience
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in technology related field or other focused analytical course-work
- Proficient in verbal and written communications
- Skilled in the use of computerized spreadsheet, relational database, and word processing software
- Understanding of business research principles, processes, and techniques
- Ability to develop and prepare business analyses and plans
- Knowledge of the principles of strategic business decision-making
- Strong consultative and advisory skills
- Opportunity to develop your skills with mentors who are experts in the industry
- Competitive benefits including a casual office environment with no dress code, a ping-pong table, Starbucks coffee and an amazing group of co-workers
- Free Parking in a downtown location that is easy in/out but also in the heart of the city
- Start-Up Vibe with the stability of a 10+ year old company
- Dynamic Healthcare IT Company with growing opportunities to make a positive difference
$45,000 - $55,000/yr (DOE) with profit sharing opportunities
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.qualifacts.com.
Qualifacts is an equal opportunity employer and supports workplace diversity.