External - Open to All Applicants
Counseling, Advising and Transfer Center
Job Summary/Basic Function:
Under the administrative supervision of the Director, the Clerk performs clerical and receptionist duties including, but not limited to, assisting students (in-person and over the phone) by providing basic information on counseling services, procedures, policies, etc., and referring students to advisors or division office personnel as appropriate.
1. High School diploma, or equivalent.
2. Microsoft Office experience.
3. Previous office experience, including receptionist or related duties.
1. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
2. Evidence of customer service orientation.
Expected Start Date:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Hours Per Week:
Monday through Thursday, 7:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Required Applicant Documents:
Optional Applicant Documents:
Unofficial Transcript 1
Software Testing Required: (MS Word and Excel are required for classified and specialist positions.)
Interview Process Requirements:
Quicklink for Posting: