This position is responsible for the visual and dimensional inspection of incoming and in-process parts for conformance to design and Komatsu America Corp., quality standards.
1. High School Degree or equivalent
2. Previous 1 year experience in parts inspection.
3. Experience reading blueprints, using calipers, micrometers, bore gauges, required.
4. Must be proficient in shop mathematics and computer literate.
5. Associate may be required to work overtime as required to meet schedule.
6. Ability to work with others. Accuracy and attention to detail are required.
7. Must project a cooperative and positive attitude toward customers, employees and the Company.
8. Must comply with all environmental, quality and safety rules, practices and standards.
9. Some standing, kneeling, stooping, reaching, pulling, pushing and lifting required.
10. Forklift certification preferred.