C4ISR Analyst (Job Number: 313129)
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) is actively recruiting talent, in anticipation of contract award, to provide a broad range of professional and technical support services to the Prototyping, Integration and Testing Divisions (PI&TD) Special Projects Office (SPO) located in Aberdeen, Md., with performance at various OCONUS locations. We are actively recruiting for C4ISR Analyst's to support the program in Aberdeen Proving Grounds and Tampa Florida.
- Analyzes actual and predictable interacting operational activities of a military, governmental, or business system to obtain a qualitative or quantitative, rational basis for decision-making, policies (e.g., Doctrine, Organization, Training, Leader Development, Material, Personnel, Facilities) or resource allocation in support of US Government policy goals and objectives
- Utilizes judgment, experience and subject matter expertise, decision support tools, and basic to extremely complex modeling and measurement techniques, mathematics, statistical methods and other principles in the professional body of knowledge in determining solutions
- Provides integral policy support in the capability development and integration of solutions and the conceptualization, design, development, testing, verification and validation, documentation, and implementation of modeling and simulation based decision support system applications.
- Education/Experience Requirements: Bachelor's degree in related discipline. Advanced degree preferred. Candidate will have 5 or more years of experience in related field
- Security Requirements: Must be able to obtain and maintain secret security clearance
- Travel Requirements: Travel OCONUS is a REQUIREMENT under this program unless otherwise specified.
- Work Location: Openings in Aberdeen, Md., Tampa, FL.
- Strong organization skills, thorough understanding of Microsoft Office products, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a dynamic team or alone with minimal assistance
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Aug 22, 2012, 6:37:36 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-APG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 50% of the time
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations : United States-FL-TAMPA
SAIC - 2 years ago
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...