This sales position is accountable for enhancing the profitability of "Simon Guest Services" in order to maximize its return on investment. This is accomplished by directing, managing and coordinating the efforts of the sales staff through the creation of sales goals, sales strategies and cooperative efforts with related mall management and marketing activities all while providing concierge level service to customers and merchants.
- Minimum of a high school diploma and 2-5 years experience in management and retail sales
- Computer literate in Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)
- Solid mathematical skills
- Marketing experience a Plus
- Detail oriented
- Must possess superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Multi-task oriented
The incumbent will be required to be available to work a flexible schedule including weekdays, weeknights, weekends and holidays.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume with salary requirements.
Simon Property Group - 17 months ago
Simon says: "Shop!" And millions do. Simon Property Group is the largest shopping mall and retail center owner in the US, with a...