Empower MediaMarketing specializes in communicating to and with its clients’ customers through an integrated combination of media. Its services include a full-service digital team as well as mobile marketing, word of mouth, social media, consumer research, media planning, buying and strategy. For more information, visit us at the Empower web site , or join the conversation at our blog, Social Study, on Facebook or via Twitter .
Digital Web/Marketing Analyst
Our Digital Marketing Analyst measures and analyzes the effectiveness of digital marketing activities and campaigns. Responsibilities range from consulting on the appropriate measurement tools and metrics to providing our clients with actionable recommendations to improve digital marketing performance. This will include research, design, and implementation of leading analytics tools, analysis and reporting of ongoing marketing activities, and the execution of analytics best practices in the areas of optimization and data visualization.
As part of the Decision Sciences team, there will be daily collaboration with our Client Leadership, Online Media Activation, and Growth teams. Client-facing and the ability to easily explain complex data and conclusions is paramount. Position requires curiosity and self-motivation for staying current in this rapidly evolving industry.
Skills Knowledge and Abilities:
· E xperience with reporting and analyzing ongoing marketing campaigns, website effectiveness, email campaigns, and other online marketing efforts .
· Possess a solid understanding of tra ditional marketing principles.
· Specific experience/knowledge with the following:
o Google Analytics Individual Qualification ( GAIQ) Certified
o Adobe Site Catalyst
o Exact Target
o Digital tracking and tagging technologies
o Developer skills related to tagging and tracking
o General analytical experience tying marketing efforts to business results
· Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in related field ( marketing, statistics, business administration) is desirable.
· Minimum two years experience in digital marketing analysis/reporting.
Optional, but preferred Experience/Knowledge:
· Omniture Test & Target or Omniture Insight
· Optimizely , Clicktale , or other site optimization tools
· Statistical packages such as SPSS, SAS, R
· Data visualization with Tableau
Please Apply on our website
1111 St. Gregory Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Please no permanent placement or third party submissions.