Inventory Control Coordinator IV
We welcome you to join
as an experienced
Inventory Control Coordinator
, operating directly under our Manager, Distribution for Ultrasound
You will combine your
skills with our
Lean Manufacturing Environment
. With our robust learning & development programs, and commitment to on-the-job training, to help build our company’s
in Bothell, WA
Repair Services and Logistics provides material in support of the Global repair activity of Ultrasound Equipment you will ensure security and accountability of
inventory through transaction
documentation, process and procedure verification, and system review.
Skills you bring to this role:
· Strong experience working directly with
external and internal suppliers
· Conducts physical inventories and leads cycle counts.
· Analyzes and, corrects
incoming and outgoing shipments to assure quality and accuracy. Compiles and documents all transactions for data entry.
· Performs a variety of
coordinating, routing, and material handling
duties to meet production schedules.
· Expedites parts to remedy shortage problems.
· Excellent SAP skills
· Moderate PC skills (word, excel, power point)
· Advanced verbal and written communication
· Self-Managed / Self Motivated
· 5 to 7 years’ experience as an Inventory Control Coordinator
Ensure materials are properly routed to Internal and External Customer.
Customer Service – Product/Technical Support
Philips Global - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people's lives through timely innovations.. With sales of EUR...