The Jr. Web/Interactive Designer will be part of the digital marketing team reporting to the digital marketing manager. The digital marketing department supports multiple business lines which includes Car Care, Auto Sales, Travel, Membership Services, Discounts, Insurance and Driver Education throughout a wide array of digital channels including web, email, microsites and mobile.
Digital support in a fast-paced work environment.
Focuses on the day-to-day needs of a functional web designer
Provides support in front-end development (SharePoint)
Lends assistance within the creation of email marketing assets
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 5 software including Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Functional understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience with email design/template fundamentals
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of project planning and tracking
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with positive attitude
- Portfolio that displays an understanding of design that is both user-centric and aesthetic (online portfolio required)
- Familiarity in Conversion Funnel, UX and Usability best practices
- Experience with large-scale websites or e-commerce sites as well as landing pages that may serve multiple purposes within paid search, lead-generation and other funnel tactics
- Strong design and concept-generation background
AAA Carolinas - 2 years ago
As North America's largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides its more than 49 million members with travel, insurance,...