Linkage Biosciences is a privately held, molecular diagnostics company and a leader in the field of histocompatibility testing (tissue typing) used in solid organ and stem cell transplantation.
We are currently seeking a skilled individual to fill a dual role: executive assistant (approximately 50% of the time) and accounting assistant (approximately 50% of the time). Qualified candidates will be proactive problem solvers, have a strong attention to detail and a friendly and pleasant demeanor.
• Manage executive calendars, coordinate management & Board meetings and assist with general office duties
• Maintain office organization & operations - control correspondence, design/maintain filing systems, order supplies and assist with other projects as needed
• Assist with accounts receivable, accounts payable, and other accounting activities such as bank reconciliations and processing expense reports
• Interface and work with with a variety of professionals both externally and internally including the CEO, corporate controller and other
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Proficient with QuickBooks or similar software.
• Professional, responsible, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Speak and write grammatically correct English
• Bachelor's degree & relevant experience required.
This is a full time position located at our offices in South San Francisco.
Please visit our website for additional information on the company: www.linkagebio.com
For consideration please send cover letter and resume to Human Resources: email@example.com
NOTE: Please reference "Accountant/Admin Position 02-2013 BF" on the subject line to be directed to the correct box. We apologize in advance for not responding directly to each applicant; only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
BarefootStudent.com - 19 months ago