At IMS, we find the very best people, and then give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
Those who choose to work with us are joining a recognized global leader — a company uniquely positioned to help clients make the most of market opportunities and respond to challenges that affect global healthcare. We’re committed to blending industry expertise and advanced technology to deliver the most accurate perspectives and in-depth analytics on healthcare dynamics.
To join IMS means you’ll be part of a worldwide organization where one person can make a difference, and where collaboration and innovation rule. Our people are creative and client-focused. They are among the best and brightest in the industry. And they bring a broad range of expertise to the table. Our people are analysts, statisticians, software engineers, consultants, sales leaders, marketing and product managers, and more. The key to our success is our people, whose experience, talent, commitment and diversity set the standard for the health information industry.
We invest in people through a range of initiatives in compensation, benefits, and learning and development, and we strive to create an environment where our employees are challenged, empowered and can flourish.
Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to client solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries. Assignments typically require basic analysis and problem solving.
- Under direct supervision, assists with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and the development of proposals of cost effective solutions.
- Assists Analysts and Consultants in developing detailed documentation and specifications.
- Under close supervision, performs basic quantitative or qualitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Organizes and conducts high quality primary and secondary research and synthesizes findings for review by colleagues.
- Assists Analysts and Consultants in design and structures of presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
- Proactively develops a basic knowledge of consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and closely managed by consultants, engagement managers or principals.
IMS Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
.We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IMS, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.
- Bachelors degree
- 1 - 3 years of related experience.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
- Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
- Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
- Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
- Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies.
- Effective time management skills.
IMS Health Incorporated (IMS) is a provider of market intelligence to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. IMS offers market...