You are looking for a job that allows you to shine as a respected leader, creative problem solver, big-picture thinker, and someone whose input is valued. You want to LOVE your work, and hope to work with others who share in your excitement. Lately, you’ve been feeling that you can’t find that right fit; but, you might be closer than you think to having the dream job that you always wanted…
As the Senior Manager of Provider Relations at Bright Horizons, you will have the ability to make that scenario a reality. We are in need of an individual who has proven leadership skills to assist with one of our most important and rapidly growing divisions, our Back-Up Care Advantage (BUCA) program.
Based in our Broomfield, CO office, the primary responsibility of the Senior Manager of Provider Relations is to effectively manage relationships with strategic national and regional BUCA program providers. Our providers are the organizations that provide crucial child care and elder care services to our customers on a back-up and contingency basis. In this role, you will focus on enhancing and building upon existing relationships in order to ensure that providers want to be a part of the Bright Horizons BUCA network, and stay with us for years to come. This role will also be responsible for overall provider network management including increasing the quality of these relationships, and overseeing four territory management teams.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and maintaining strategic partnerships and relationships with assigned providers by communicating with them, educating them, and providing constructive feedback
- Negotiating fiscally responsible provider rates
- Using your relationship-building skills to ensure the highest quality care at a reasonable market price
- Partnering with our Provider Relations teams to deliver consistent messages and expectations at more hands-on levels
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge about our provider networks and provider utilization, including answering questions, such as: Who are our highest-used providers? Are there any rate trends and anomalies that we should know about? Are there any provider concerns that we should evaluate? When these questions are answered, you will report the answers to the department director on an ongoing basis
- Providing management oversight and mentoring to four territory teams, which will include 4 direct reports, and 4 indirect reports
- Participating in strategic organizational initiatives related to product development, program management, cost containment and/or operational efficiencies
- Demonstrating knowledge, expertise and thoughtful leadership related specifically to our provider network and the dependent care industry in general
- Overall, being responsible for managing important provider contracts to ensure that we are meeting financial targets and optimizing our company’s financial return
- Overseeing and leading during quality enhancement initiatives, including provider recognition programs, education, and outreach
What we hope you will bring to this role:
- Strong analytical and financial skills, as well as, demonstrated success in client relationship management roles. financial return and to optimize company initiaitves
- operate withinports
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum of 7 years sales and/or account or vendor management required
- Background in Healthcare, Research & Referral, or another network management industry is strongly preferred
- Proven and demonstrated ability to take on increasing responsibility and provide consistent results
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment and be able to communicate the values and mission of the organization both internally and externally
- Proven ability to manage high performing remote teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent phone manner
- Proficient in basic Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Results driven, self-starter mentality
- Effective interpersonal and management skills
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills as well as attention to detail
Bright Horizons is the world’s leading provider of high-quality early education and work/life solutions. Our transparent and meaningful mission is shared by the more than 22,000 extraordinary and hardworking employees who are the core of our success. Guided by our established and accessible leadership team, we have consistently been recognized as a great place to work in every country we operate.
Our supportive environment and respectful culture allows people to bring their whole selves to work, and enables resiliency as we continue to build value with innovation and sustainable success. Whether in a classroom or an office, you’ll find a diverse, fun, committed, fast paced, and rewarding environment where our financial strength and entrepreneurial spirit allow each of us to explore the full scope of our personal and professional potential.
Bright Horizons offers a comprehensive benefits package including health benefits, Same sex domestic partner benefits, 50% discount on Bright Horizons child care, 401(k) including company match, and, Well-Being help center, back-up child and adult/elder care support, educational advising including tuition assistance and college preparation, Real Estate Advantage Program, auto and home insurance discount, cell phone discounts, free membership to Sitter City, pet insurance, and many more. For a complete list
Bright Horizons - 12 months ago
With Bright Horizons Family Solutions, kids learn while parents earn. The firm operates hundreds of workplace child care centers throughout...