Role and Competencies – The analyst designs, develops and maintains an organization's infrastructure supporting both intranet and Internet. The analyst ensures the security and integrity of web-based systems. The role is to manage and/or execute IT projects and solutions for clients from initial project scope request through detailed design, implementation and transition to customer support staff or AIGGS Web Services support staff. This may include participating in the development and implementation of the solution as a contributor or subject matter expert. This may include managing the design and migration efforts as well as business process integration that must occur throughout the project.
Candidate must demonstrate:
- Ability to understand the customer’s business and technical requirements and develop a solution to meet those requirements. The candidate must be able to create detailed designs and associated solutions built around Web Services and CA SiteMinder Authentication.. Must also express a strong understanding of Networking, Security, and Enterprise Management.
- Experience in an environment with CA SiteMinder Version 12 and 12.5, Novell’s IDM eDirectory, SUN One Directory server, IBM Web Server, SUN One WebServer, IBM WebSphere, Windows 2008, and SUSE SELS 11 is a plus.
- Must also have experience with disaster recovery processes and procedures.
- Ability to install, deploy and troubleshoot new Web Application Server such IBM WebSphere.
- Must be able to quickly adapt and conform to company polices related to change and risk management.
- Must be able to work with all Open System Engineering Groups to identify any proactive tasks such as sizing exercise of the memory, storage, and kernel parameter tuning or DNS, Networking/Internet Firewall issues.
- Candidate must demonstrate tuning ability and be able to provide solutions to capacity requirements.
- Candidate must possess good people management skills, oral and written communication, project management, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to delivery results in a demanding and structured environment.
American International Group - 2 years ago
AIG is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in 130+ countries. AIG companies serve commercial,...