1. Set up Lines for 1st shift.
2. Order supplies as needed from Dry Storage.
3. Put 60 pound rolls of film on line as needed.
4. Do a supply WIP inventory nightly.
5. Supply all lines with boxes, labels, and all film for days run.
6. Make odd slice boxes.
7. Clean and refill vortex bottles.
8. Place liners in trashcans and tubs.
9. Put gloves, sleeves and papertowels on each line.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Lifting: Must be able to lift 60 pounds continuously throughout shift.
2. Personal: Must be able to deal with pressure situations in a positive manner.
3. Skills: Must be able to perform basic math.
Must be able to read and write English.
Must be able to become horse certified.